- Preparing, planning and project-managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Maximise social media function and gather all data needed from it.
- Planning and project-managing marketing events and evaluate.
- Create, plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing and targeted customers.
- Create marketing content (including photo or video needed).
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Male/Female, max. 30 years, min. Bachelor of Design or similar.
- Preferable 2 years experience in a similar marketing role.
- Detail and result oriented.
- Fluent english and presentable.
- Strong and confident communicator, excellent negotiator.
If your skills, interest and ambitions can meet our needs send your CV, copy of graduation certificate, pass foto and your contact info to:
Email : email@example.com