- Actively participate to give creative ideas, produce artistic and high-quality work loaded with traditional value.
- Being responsible for packaging design or other graphic materials, from concept to the real product.
- Having knowledge about printing technique and able to coordinate/negotiate with the printing shop to ensure their quality meet/exceed company’s standard.
- Able to conduct a product photo session.
- Actively participate and coordinate with other departments.
- Bachelor degree in Visual Communication Design or Interior Design/Architecture with graphics experiences.
- Maximum 30 years old with minimum working experience in the same field for 2 (two) years. Preferably packaging design experience.
- Capable to operate Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw. Would be an advantage if able to operate 3D Max or AutoCAD.
- Capable to present creative ideas to a non-design background superior in English.
- Creative, innovative and communicative. Hard-working, able to work with tight deadlines, efficient and effective.
- Honest, responsible, loyal, active and able to negotiate.
- Capable to drive and have the driving license for motor-bike.
- Send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHOWROOM & MUSEUM STAFF
- Give proper guidance to all customers (including foreigners).
- Perform selling activities (products and packages).
- Give excellent service to all customers.
- Female, maximum 25 years old.
- Presentable, excellent English with good articulation.
- Preferable tourism high school, have guiding experiences with foreigners.
- Communicative and good negotiator.
Placement: Bangunjiwo, Yogyakarta.