Dear all Chocolate Lovers,
With the current situation of COVID-19, Chocolate Monggo prioritizes the health of customers and employers by taking all the measures recommended by the local government and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We will temporary stop the sampling in our showrooms to reduce any risk of COVID-19, caused by exposed chocolate. We hope for your understanding. – Certainly our packaged and well-sealed products are still available.
- Our showrooms are being sterilized, especially frequently touched spots like the doorknobs and our showcase.
- We constantly check the body temperature of our employees and customers. When we detect a high fever or other symptoms, we ask the individual to immediately get a medical check at a nearby doctor or hospital.
- We oblige our showroom employees to wear mask and gloves.
- We provide hand sanitizer to everyone before entering our showrooms.
We thank you for your understanding and continue to provide our chocolate and the best service possible, while protecting you as our customer according to the national government and WHO’s standards.