Super tasty hazelnut praliné, filling our iconic, creamy dark chocolate.
- We suggest that after receiving the product, first put the chocolate you received in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before consuming it.
- If you receive chocolate that is mushy, melted, or has white spots on the surface of the chocolate, then you can follow the following handling suggestions. You can refrigerate the chocolate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. If after cooling there is a possibility that the brown surface will appear white spots, then that is a natural thing. The white patches are cocoa butter which Fat Blooming separates when the chocolate melts. CHOCOLATE IS GOOD AND SAFE FOR CONSUMPTION.
- Store your chocolate in the Fridge, not in the FREEZER. Freezer temperatures that are too cold are not good for chocolate. The best temperature for storing chocolate is 18C - 20C for chocolate bars and 6C - 9C for Chocolate Pralines and Truffles, and avoid direct sunlight.
- Chocolate easily absorbs odors. Avoid placing chocolate near strong smelling foods. Like salted fish, durian or soap, etc., Chocolate has the property of absorbing the smell of objects around it so the smell from around the chocolate can contaminate and change the taste of chocolate.
- Chocolate doesn't like water. Avoid dripping water or condensation in the refrigerator by re-sealing the package tightly. The water will make the sugar in the chocolate rise to the surface like white spot.